Funding for this study was provided by the UCDavis Center for Equine Health Dan Evans Memorial Endowment and UCDavis Comparative Gastroenterology Laboratory. Horses were provided by the UCDavis Center for Equine Health.
Effect of Intrathecal Amikacin Administration and Repeated Centesis on Digital Flexor Tendon Sheath Synovial Fluid in Horses
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2007
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 57–63, January 2007
How to Cite
DYKGRAAF, S., DECHANT, J. E., JOHNS, J. L., CHRISTOPHER, M. M., BOLT, D. M. and SNYDER, J. R. (2007), Effect of Intrathecal Amikacin Administration and Repeated Centesis on Digital Flexor Tendon Sheath Synovial Fluid in Horses. Veterinary Surgery, 36: 57–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2007.00235.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2007
- Submitted April 2006; Accepted September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!