This study was supported by the North Carolina State University Orthopaedic Research Fund
Biomechanical Comparison of Dual Interlocking Single Loop and Double Loop Tension Band Techniques to the Classic AO Tension Band Technique for Repair of Olecranon Osteotomies in Dogs
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 141–148, February 2007
How to Cite
GRAFINGER, M. S., ROE, S. C., SPODNICK, G. and SMITH, E. S. (2007), Biomechanical Comparison of Dual Interlocking Single Loop and Double Loop Tension Band Techniques to the Classic AO Tension Band Technique for Repair of Olecranon Osteotomies in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 36: 141–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2007.00246.x
Presented in part at the 16th Annual American College of Veterinary Surgeons Symposium, Washington, DC, October 5–7, 2006
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Submitted May 26, 2006; Accepted October 30, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!