Dr. Laverty is funded by the Groupe de Recherche en Médecine Équine du Québec (GREMEQ) and the Canadian Arthritis Network. Dr. Lavoie is funded by the GREMEQ, the National Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada, the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) and Allergen.
Cytokine and Chemokine Gene Expression of IL-1β Stimulated Equine Articular Chondrocytes
Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 221–227, April 2007
How to Cite
DAVID, F., FARLEY, J., HUANG, H., LAVOIE, J.-P. and LAVERTY, S. (2007), Cytokine and Chemokine Gene Expression of IL-1β Stimulated Equine Articular Chondrocytes. Veterinary Surgery, 36: 221–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2007.00253.x
Presented in part at the ACVS Large Animal Resident Forum—Denver, CO, October 2004 and the ECVS Large Animal Resident Forum—Prague, Czech Republic, July 2004.
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
- Submitted April 2006; Accepted January 2007
Vol. 37, Issue 5, 499, Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!