Presented at the 13th International Symposium and 5th Conference on Lameness in Ruminants, Maribor, Slovenia, February 2004 (Proceedings: pp 124–125).
Septic Arthritis of the Distal Interphalangeal Joint in Cattle: Comparison of Digital Amputation and Joint Resection by Solar Approach
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2007
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 350–359, June 2007
How to Cite
STARKE, A., HEPPELMANN, M., BEYERBACH, M. and REHAGE, J. (2007), Septic Arthritis of the Distal Interphalangeal Joint in Cattle: Comparison of Digital Amputation and Joint Resection by Solar Approach. Veterinary Surgery, 36: 350–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2007.00257.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2007
- Submitted July 2006; Accepted December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!