Presented in part at the 2005 Veterinary Orthopedic Society Meeting, March 6–12, 2005 Snowmass, CO.
Relationship of Tibial Plateau Slope to Limb Function in Dogs Treated with a Lateral Suture Technique for Stabilization of Cranial Cruciate Ligament Deficient Stifles
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2007
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 245–251, April 2007
How to Cite
HAVIG, M. E., DYCE, J., KOWALESKI, M. P., REYNOLDS, L. R. and BUDSBERG, S. C. (2007), Relationship of Tibial Plateau Slope to Limb Function in Dogs Treated with a Lateral Suture Technique for Stabilization of Cranial Cruciate Ligament Deficient Stifles. Veterinary Surgery, 36: 245–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2007.00258.x
- Issue online: 24 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2007
- Submitted August 2006; Accepted December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!