All work performed within the Department of Surgical and Radiological Sciences, Tupper Hall Room 2112, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of California at Davis, Davis CA 95616.
Clinical Outcome of Nonnasal Chondrosarcoma in Dogs: Thirty-One Cases (1986–2003)
Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 266–271, April 2007
How to Cite
WALTMAN, S. S., SEGUIN, B., COOPER, B. J. and KENT, M. (2007), Clinical Outcome of Nonnasal Chondrosarcoma in Dogs: Thirty-One Cases (1986–2003). Veterinary Surgery, 36: 266–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2007.00261.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
- Submitted August 2006; Accepted January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!