Ventroaxial Luxation of the Apex of the Corniculate Process of the Arytenoid Cartilage in Resting Horses During Induced Swallowing or Nasal Occlusion
Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 210–213, April 2007
How to Cite
BARAKZAI, S. Z., ES, C., MILNE, E. M. and DIXON, P. (2007), Ventroaxial Luxation of the Apex of the Corniculate Process of the Arytenoid Cartilage in Resting Horses During Induced Swallowing or Nasal Occlusion. Veterinary Surgery, 36: 210–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2007.00264.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
- Submitted October 2006; Accepted January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!