Funded by grants from the Michigan State University Companion Animal Fund and the ACVS Surgeon-in-Training Research Fund.
Mechanical Comparison of an Interlocking Nail Locked with Conventional Bolts to Extended Bolts Connected with a Type-Ia External Skeletal Fixator in a Tibial Fracture Model
Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 279–286, April 2007
How to Cite
GOETT, S. D., SINNOTT, M. T., TING, D., BASINGER, R. R., HAUT, R. C. and DÉJARDIN, L. M. (2007), Mechanical Comparison of an Interlocking Nail Locked with Conventional Bolts to Extended Bolts Connected with a Type-Ia External Skeletal Fixator in a Tibial Fracture Model. Veterinary Surgery, 36: 279–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2007.00265.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
- Submitted October 2006; Accepted January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!