Funded in part by BioMedtrix, LLC, Boonton, NJ.
Custom Total Knee Replacement in a Dog with Femoral Condylar Bone Loss
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2007
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 293–301, June 2007
How to Cite
LISKA, W. D., MARCELLIN-LITTLE, D. J., ESKELINEN, E. V., SIDEBOTHAM, C. G., HARRYSSON, O. L. A. and HIELM-BJÖRKMAN, A. K. (2007), Custom Total Knee Replacement in a Dog with Femoral Condylar Bone Loss. Veterinary Surgery, 36: 293–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2007.00270.x
Presented in part at the 2006 World Veterinary Orthopedic Conference, Keystone, CO and the 2006 ACVS Veterinary Symposium, Washington, DC.
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2007
- Submitted November 2006; Accepted February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!