Intramedullary Pinning of Metacarpal and Metatarsal Fractures in Cats Using a Simple Distraction Technique
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2007
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 382–388, June 2007
How to Cite
DEGASPERI, B., GRADNER, G. and DUPRÉ, G. (2007), Intramedullary Pinning of Metacarpal and Metatarsal Fractures in Cats Using a Simple Distraction Technique. Veterinary Surgery, 36: 382–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2007.00279.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2007
- Submitted September 2006; Accepted February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!