Evaluation of the Success of Medical Management for Presumptive Cervical Intervertebral Disk Herniation in Dogs
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2007
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 492–499, July 2007
How to Cite
LEVINE, J. M., LEVINE, G. J., JOHNSON, S. I., KERWIN, S. C., HETTLICH, B. F. and FOSGATE, G. T. (2007), Evaluation of the Success of Medical Management for Presumptive Cervical Intervertebral Disk Herniation in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 36: 492–499. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2007.00296.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2007
- Submitted November 2006; Accepted March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!