Tibial Tuberosity Advancement for Stabilization of the Canine Cranial Cruciate Ligament-Deficient Stifle Joint: Surgical Technique, Early Results, and Complications in 101 Dogs
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 573–586, August 2007
How to Cite
LAFAVER, S., MILLER, N. A., STUBBS, W. P., TAYLOR, R. A. and BOUDRIEAU, R. J. (2007), Tibial Tuberosity Advancement for Stabilization of the Canine Cranial Cruciate Ligament-Deficient Stifle Joint: Surgical Technique, Early Results, and Complications in 101 Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 36: 573–586. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2007.00307.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
- Submitted December 2006; Accepted April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!