Study performed at the University of Pennsylvania, School of Veterinary Medicine. Study funded by Ms Kindy French, Washington, DC (No personal or financial interest) and NIH/Merck summer student scholarship T35 RR07065.
Kinetic Gait Analysis of Healthy Dogs on Two Different Surfaces
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 605–608, August 2007
How to Cite
KAPATKIN, A. S., ARBITTIER, G., KASS, P. H., GILLEY, R. S. and SMITH, G. K. (2007), Kinetic Gait Analysis of Healthy Dogs on Two Different Surfaces. Veterinary Surgery, 36: 605–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2007.00311.x
Presented in part at the NIH/Merck student scholar sessions, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 2003 and the Veterinary Orthopedic Society Annual Conference March 4, 2007, Sun Valley, ID.
Dr. Arbittier's current address is Twin Rivers Animal Hospital, 650 Route 33 East, East Winsdor NJ 08520.
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
- Submitted February 2007; Accepted May 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 2Biomechanical and computational evaluation of two loading transfer concepts for pancarpal arthrodesis in dogs, American Journal of Veterinary Research, 2012, 73, 11, 1687, , , , , , , ,
- 4Computer-based gait analysis of dogs: Evaluation of kinetic and kinematic parameters after cemented and cementless total hip replacement, Veterinary and Comparative Orthopaedics and Traumatology, 2012, 25, 5, 375, , , , , ,
- 5Connecting serum IGF-1, body size, and age in the domestic dog, AGE, 2011, 33, 3, 475, , ,
- 6Kinematics of gait in Golden Retriever Muscular Dystrophy, Neuromuscular Disorders, 2010, 20, 1, 16, , , , ,
- 8Gait analysis using accelerometry in dystrophin-deficient dogs, Neuromuscular Disorders, 2009, 19, 11, 788, , , , , , ,