Study performed at the University of Pennsylvania, School of Veterinary Medicine. Study funded by Ms Kindy French, Washington, DC (No personal or financial interest) and NIH/Merck summer student scholarship T35 RR07065.
Kinetic Gait Analysis of Healthy Dogs on Two Different Surfaces
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 605–608, August 2007
How to Cite
KAPATKIN, A. S., ARBITTIER, G., KASS, P. H., GILLEY, R. S. and SMITH, G. K. (2007), Kinetic Gait Analysis of Healthy Dogs on Two Different Surfaces. Veterinary Surgery, 36: 605–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2007.00311.x
Presented in part at the NIH/Merck student scholar sessions, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 2003 and the Veterinary Orthopedic Society Annual Conference March 4, 2007, Sun Valley, ID.
Dr. Arbittier's current address is Twin Rivers Animal Hospital, 650 Route 33 East, East Winsdor NJ 08520.
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
- Submitted February 2007; Accepted May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!