Study conducted at the Pennington Biomedical Research Center and the School of Veterinary Medicine, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA. Funded and supported in part by the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Foundation, the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation Inc., the LSU Equine Health Studies Program, and the Pennington Biomedical Research Foundation.
Characterization of Equine Adipose Tissue-Derived Stromal Cells: Adipogenic and Osteogenic Capacity and Comparison with Bone Marrow-Derived Mesenchymal Stromal Cells
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2007
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 613–622, October 2007
How to Cite
VIDAL, M. A., KILROY, G. E., LOPEZ, M. J., JOHNSON, J. R., MOORE, R. M. and GIMBLE, J. M. (2007), Characterization of Equine Adipose Tissue-Derived Stromal Cells: Adipogenic and Osteogenic Capacity and Comparison with Bone Marrow-Derived Mesenchymal Stromal Cells. Veterinary Surgery, 36: 613–622. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2007.00313.x
Presented in part at the ACVS Symposium in Washington, DC, October 2006 and the International Federation of Adipose Therapy and Science (IFATS) in Baton Rouge, LA, October 2006.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2007
- Submitted January 2007; Accepted June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!