Presented in abstract form at the 30th Annual Conference of the Veterinary Orthopedic Society, Steamboat Springs, CO, 2003.
Measurement of Humeroradial and Humeroulnar Transarticular Joint Forces in the Canine Elbow Joint After Humeral Wedge and Humeral Slide Osteotomies
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2008
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 63–70, January 2008
How to Cite
MASON, D. R., SCHULZ, K. S., FUJITA, Y., KASS, P. H. and STOVER, S. M. (2008), Measurement of Humeroradial and Humeroulnar Transarticular Joint Forces in the Canine Elbow Joint After Humeral Wedge and Humeral Slide Osteotomies. Veterinary Surgery, 37: 63–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2007.00349.x
Supported by the Center for Companion Animal Health, University of California-Davis, Davis, CA.
Dr. Mason's current address is Las Vegas Veterinary Referral Center, 8650 West Tropicana Avenue, Suite B-107, Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Schulz current address is Burlington Veterinary Specialists, Williston, VT.
Dr. Fujita's current address is Division of Veterinary Surgery, Graduate School of Veterinary Medicine, Nippon Veterinary and Animal Science University, 1-7-1 Kyonan-cho, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-8602, Japan.
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2008
- Submitted March 2007; Accepted September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!