Short Incomplete Sagittal Fractures of the Proximal Phalanx in Ten Horses Not Used for Racing
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 193–200, February 2008
How to Cite
KUEMMERLE, J. M., AUER, J. A., RADEMACHER, N., LISCHER, C. J., BETTSCHART-WOLFENSBERGER, R. and FÜRST, A. E. (2008), Short Incomplete Sagittal Fractures of the Proximal Phalanx in Ten Horses Not Used for Racing. Veterinary Surgery, 37: 193–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2007.00359.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Submitted March 2007; Accepted July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!