Dr. Constable's current address is Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Purdue University, West Lafayette IN.
Proximodistal Alignment of the Canine Patella: Radiographic Evaluation and Association with Medial and Lateral Patellar Luxation
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2008
© Copyright 2008 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 201–211, April 2008
How to Cite
MOSTAFA, A. A., GRIFFON, D. J., THOMAS, M. W. and CONSTABLE, P. D. (2008), Proximodistal Alignment of the Canine Patella: Radiographic Evaluation and Association with Medial and Lateral Patellar Luxation. Veterinary Surgery, 37: 201–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2008.00367.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2008
- Submitted August 2007; Accepted December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!