Presented at the International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Symposium (IVECCS) San Antonio, TX, September 2006.
Comparison of Different Tube Materials and Use of Chinese Finger Trap or Four Friction Suture Technique for Securing Gastrostomy, Jejunostomy, and Thoracostomy Tubes in Dogs
Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
© Copyright 2008 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 212–221, April 2008
How to Cite
SONG, E. K., MANN, F.A. and WAGNER-MANN, C. C. (2008), Comparison of Different Tube Materials and Use of Chinese Finger Trap or Four Friction Suture Technique for Securing Gastrostomy, Jejunostomy, and Thoracostomy Tubes in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 37: 212–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2008.00368.x
Dr. Wagner-Mann's current address is Helias High School, Jefferson City, MO.
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
- Submitted: January 2007 Accepted: November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!