Funding was provided by Covidien-Energy Based Devices, Boulder, CO, the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, AllerGen NCE Inc., and le Fonds du centenaire.
Evaluation of a Thoracoscopic Technique Using Ligating Loops to Obtain Large Lung Biopsies in Standing Healthy and Heaves-Affected Horses
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2008
© Copyright 2008 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 232–240, April 2008
How to Cite
RELAVE, F., DAVID, F., LECLÈRE, M., ALEXANDER, K., BUSSIÈRES, G., LAVOIE, J. P. and MARCOUX, M. (2008), Evaluation of a Thoracoscopic Technique Using Ligating Loops to Obtain Large Lung Biopsies in Standing Healthy and Heaves-Affected Horses. Veterinary Surgery, 37: 232–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2008.00371.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2008
- Submitted June 2007; Accepted December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!