Relationship Between Objective and Subjective Assessment of Limb Function in Normal Dogs with an Experimentally Induced Lameness
Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
© Copyright 2008 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 241–246, April 2008
How to Cite
WAXMAN, A. S., ROBINSON, D. A., EVANS, R. B., HULSE, D. A., INNES, J. F. and CONZEMIUS, M. G. (2008), Relationship Between Objective and Subjective Assessment of Limb Function in Normal Dogs with an Experimentally Induced Lameness. Veterinary Surgery, 37: 241–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2008.00372.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
- Submitted August 2007; Accepted December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!