Sciatic Neurapraxia As a Complication in 1000 Consecutive Canine Total Hip Replacements
Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
© Copyright 2008 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 254–262, April 2008
How to Cite
ANDREWS, C. M., LISKA, W. D. and ROBERTS, D. J. (2008), Sciatic Neurapraxia As a Complication in 1000 Consecutive Canine Total Hip Replacements. Veterinary Surgery, 37: 254–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2008.00374.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
- Submitted: June 2007 Accepted: December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!