Presented at the 16th European College of Veterinary Surgeons Annual Scientific Meeting, Dublin, Ireland, June 2007.
Canine Stifle Positive Contrast Computed Tomography Arthrography for Assessment of Caudal Horn Meniscal Injury: A Cadaver Study
Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
© Copyright 2008 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 269–277, April 2008
How to Cite
TIVERS, M. S., MAHONEY, P. and CORR, S. A. (2008), Canine Stifle Positive Contrast Computed Tomography Arthrography for Assessment of Caudal Horn Meniscal Injury: A Cadaver Study. Veterinary Surgery, 37: 269–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2008.00376.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
- Submitted November 2007; Accepted January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!