Presented in part at the 35th Veterinary Orthopedic Society Conference, 2008, Big Sky, MT.
An In Vitro Biomechanical Comparison of a 5.5 mm Limited-Contact Dynamic Compression Plate Fixation with a 4.5 mm Limited-Contact Dynamic Compression Plate Fixation of Osteotomized Equine Third Metacarpal Bones
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2008
© Copyright 2008 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 289–293, April 2008
How to Cite
SOD, G. A., MITCHELL, C. F., HUBERT, J. D., MARTIN, G. S. and GILL, M. S. (2008), An In Vitro Biomechanical Comparison of a 5.5 mm Limited-Contact Dynamic Compression Plate Fixation with a 4.5 mm Limited-Contact Dynamic Compression Plate Fixation of Osteotomized Equine Third Metacarpal Bones. Veterinary Surgery, 37: 289–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2008.00379.x
Dr. Martin's present address is Sawtooth Equine Service, 708 N. Main St., Bellevue, ID 83313.
- Issue online: 3 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2008
- Submitted April 2007; Accepted January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!