In addition to the clinics noted some horses had surgery at the Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Transpalpebral Eye Enucleation in 40 Standing Horses
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2008
© Copyright 2008 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 306–309, April 2008
How to Cite
POLLOCK, P. J., RUSSELL, T., HUGHES, T. K., ARCHER, M. R. and PERKINS, J. D. (2008), Transpalpebral Eye Enucleation in 40 Standing Horses. Veterinary Surgery, 37: 306–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2008.00382.x
Presented in part at the British Equine Veterinary Association Annual Symposium, Edinburgh, Scotland 13–15th September 2007.
- Issue online: 3 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2008
- Submitted October 2007; Accepted January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!