Supported by the AO Research Institute.
Comparison of Locking and Conventional Screws for Maintenance of Tibial Plateau Positioning and Biomechanical Stability After Locking Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy Plate Fixation
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
© Copyright 2008 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 357–365, June 2008
How to Cite
LEITNER, M., PEARCE, S. G., WINDOLF, M., SCHWIEGER, K., ZEITER, S., SCHAWALDER, P. and JOHNSON, K. A. (2008), Comparison of Locking and Conventional Screws for Maintenance of Tibial Plateau Positioning and Biomechanical Stability After Locking Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy Plate Fixation. Veterinary Surgery, 37: 357–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2008.00389.x
Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons, Chicago, IL, October 2007.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
- Submitted November 2007; Accepted January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!