Presented at the 2007 ACVS Veterinary Symposium in Chicago, IL, October 18–21, 2007.
Risk Factors for Tibial Tuberosity Fracture After Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy in Dogs
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
© Copyright 2008 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 374–382, June 2008
How to Cite
BERGH, M. S., RAJALA-SCHULTZ, P. and JOHNSON, K. A. (2008), Risk Factors for Tibial Tuberosity Fracture After Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 37: 374–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2008.00391.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
- Submitted September 2007; Accepted March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!