Surgical and Conservative Management of Bilateral Dynamic Laryngeal Collapse Associated with Poll Flexion in Harness Race Horses
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
© Copyright 2008 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 501–507, August 2008
How to Cite
FJORDBAKK, C. T., STRAND, E. and HANCHE-OLSEN, S. (2008), Surgical and Conservative Management of Bilateral Dynamic Laryngeal Collapse Associated with Poll Flexion in Harness Race Horses. Veterinary Surgery, 37: 501–507. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2008.00396.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
- Submitted October 2007; Accepted February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!