This study was presented in part at the Advanced Canine Arthroscopy Symposium, August 2007, Naples, FL. Supported by a grant from the Companion Animal Fund, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging Findings in Dogs with Confirmed Shoulder Pathology
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2008
© Copyright 2008 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 631–638, October 2008
How to Cite
MURPHY, S. E., BALLEGEER, E. A., FORREST, L. J. and SCHAEFER, S. L. (2008), Magnetic Resonance Imaging Findings in Dogs with Confirmed Shoulder Pathology. Veterinary Surgery, 37: 631–638. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2008.00429.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2008
- Submitted December 2007; Accepted March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!