Comparison of Arthroscopy and Arthrotomy for Diagnosis of Medial Meniscal Pathology: An Ex Vivo Study
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2008
© Copyright 2008 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 749–755, December 2008
How to Cite
POZZI, A., HILDRETH, B. E. and RAJALA-SCHULTZ, P. J. (2008), Comparison of Arthroscopy and Arthrotomy for Diagnosis of Medial Meniscal Pathology: An Ex Vivo Study. Veterinary Surgery, 37: 749–755. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2008.00442.x
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2008
- Submitted April 2008; Accepted July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!