Presented at the Veterinary Orthopedic Society Conference, Big Sky, MT, March 8–15, 2008.
Zurich Cementless Total Hip Replacement: Retrospective Evaluation of 2nd Generation Implants in 60 Dogs
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
© Copyright 2009 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 70–80, January 2009
How to Cite
GUERRERO, T. G. and MONTAVON, P. M. (2009), Zurich Cementless Total Hip Replacement: Retrospective Evaluation of 2nd Generation Implants in 60 Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 38: 70–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2008.00466.x
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Submitted December 2007; Accepted July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!