Presented in part at the BSAVA Congress, Birmingham, UK, April 2007 and the ACVS Veterinary Symposium, Chicago, IL, October 2007.
Separation of the Auricular and Annular Ear Cartilages: Surgical Repair Technique and Clinical Use in Dogs and Cats
Article first published online: 1 APR 2009
© Copyright 2009 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 349–354, April 2009
How to Cite
TIVERS, M. S. and BROCKMAN, D. J. (2009), Separation of the Auricular and Annular Ear Cartilages: Surgical Repair Technique and Clinical Use in Dogs and Cats. Veterinary Surgery, 38: 349–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2008.00476.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2009
- Submitted April 2008; Accepted July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!