Successful Cementless Cup Reimplantation Using Cortical Bone Graft Augmentation after an Acetabular Fracture and Cup Displacement
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
© Copyright 2009 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 87–91, January 2009
How to Cite
TORRES, B. T., CHAMBERS, J. N. and BUDSBERG, S. C. (2009), Successful Cementless Cup Reimplantation Using Cortical Bone Graft Augmentation after an Acetabular Fracture and Cup Displacement. Veterinary Surgery, 38: 87–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2008.00477.x
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2008
- Submitted May 2008; Accepted July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!