Research funded by and conducted at Nestle Research Center, St. Louis, MO.
Un-United Medial Epicondyle of the Humerus: Radiographic Prevalence and Association with Elbow Osteoarthritis in a Cohort of Labrador Retrievers
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2009
© Copyright 2009 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Special Issue: Advances in Canine Elbow Disease
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 169–172, February 2009
How to Cite
PASTER, E. R., BIERY, D. N., LAWLER, D. F., EVANS, R. H., KEALY, R. D., GREGOR, T. P., McKELVIE, P. J. and SMITH, G. K. (2009), Un-United Medial Epicondyle of the Humerus: Radiographic Prevalence and Association with Elbow Osteoarthritis in a Cohort of Labrador Retrievers. Veterinary Surgery, 38: 169–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2008.00484.x
Presented in part at the Veterinary Orthopedic Society Meeting, Big Sky, MT, 2004, and the American College of Veterinary Radiology Annual Scientific Meeting, Montreal, Canada, 2004.
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2009
- Submitted March 2008; Accepted October 2008
- 4Incidence and treatment of metaplasia in the flexor tendons attached to the medial humeral epicondyle in the dog. Tierarztliche Praxis Kleintiere 32:276–285, 2004, , , et al:
- 5Fractures and orthopedic conditions of the forelimb, in Handbook of Small Animal Orthopedics and Fracture Repair (ed 4). St. Louis, MO, Saunders Elsevier, 2006, pp 339, 352–354, , :
- 9Developmental anomalies of the canine elbow. J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 19:605–614, 1983, , :