Work conducted at The Queen's Veterinary School Hospital, Cambridge University.
Feline Ilial Fractures: Assessment of Screw Loosening and Pelvic Canal Narrowing After Lateral Plating
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2009
© Copyright 2009 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 326–333, April 2009
How to Cite
HAMILTON, M. H., EVANS, D. A. and LANGLEY-HOBBS, S. J. (2009), Feline Ilial Fractures: Assessment of Screw Loosening and Pelvic Canal Narrowing After Lateral Plating. Veterinary Surgery, 38: 326–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2009.00500.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2009
- Submitted January 2008; Accepted September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!