Use of Computed Tomography in Standing Position to Identify Guidelines for Screw Insertion in the Distal Phalanx of Horses: An Ex Vivo Study
Article first published online: 1 APR 2009
© Copyright 2009 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 373–379, April 2009
How to Cite
VANDEWEERD, J.-M. E., PERRIN, R., LAUNOIS, T., BROGNIEZ, L., CLEGG, P. D. and DESBROSSE, F. G. (2009), Use of Computed Tomography in Standing Position to Identify Guidelines for Screw Insertion in the Distal Phalanx of Horses: An Ex Vivo Study. Veterinary Surgery, 38: 373–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2009.00502.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2009
- Submitted April 2008; Accepted July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!