Funded by Pfizer Animal Health through the Pfizer Osteoarthritis Consortium.
Meniscal Release in Cruciate Ligament Intact Stifles Causes Lameness and Medial Compartment Cartilage Pathology in Dogs 12 Weeks Postoperatively
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
© Copyright 2009 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 520–529, June 2009
How to Cite
LUTHER, J. K., COOK, C. R. and COOK, J. L. (2009), Meniscal Release in Cruciate Ligament Intact Stifles Causes Lameness and Medial Compartment Cartilage Pathology in Dogs 12 Weeks Postoperatively. Veterinary Surgery, 38: 520–529. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2009.00520.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Submitted March 2008; Accepted August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!