Supported in part by the National Institutes of Health (grant no. K01 AR002174), the Arthritis Foundation, and the University of Wisconsin–Madison Companion Animal Fund.
Interobserver Repeatability of Measurements on Computed Tomography Images of Lax Canine Hip Joints from Youth to Maturity
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
© Copyright 2009 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 920–926, December 2009
How to Cite
LOPEZ, M. J., DAVIS, K. M., JEFFREY-BORGER, S. L., MARKEL, M. D. and RETTENMUND, C. (2009), Interobserver Repeatability of Measurements on Computed Tomography Images of Lax Canine Hip Joints from Youth to Maturity. Veterinary Surgery, 38: 920–926. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2009.00580.x
Presented at the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Veterinary Symposium the Surgical Summit, Denver, CO, October 2004.
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
- Submitted April 2008; Accepted November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!