Thoracoscopic Subphrenic Pericardectomy Using Double-Lumen Endobronchial Intubation for Alternating One-Lung Ventilation
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© Copyright 2009 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 961–966, December 2009
How to Cite
MAYHEW, K. N., MAYHEW, P. D., SORRELL-RASCHI, L. and CIMINO BROWN, D. (2009), Thoracoscopic Subphrenic Pericardectomy Using Double-Lumen Endobronchial Intubation for Alternating One-Lung Ventilation. Veterinary Surgery, 38: 961–966. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2009.00583.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Submitted August 2008; Accepted March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!