Presented in part at the Annual American College of Veterinary Surgeons Veterinary Symposium, Chicago, IL, October 17–21, 2007.
Hypophosphatemia in Cats After Renal Transplantation
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 University of California-Davis. Journal compilation © 2009 The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 983–989, December 2009
How to Cite
PASTER, E. R., MEHL, M. L., KASS, P. H. and GREGORY, C. R. (2009), Hypophosphatemia in Cats After Renal Transplantation. Veterinary Surgery, 38: 983–989. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2009.00588.x
Dr. Mehl's present address is San Francisco Veterinary Specialists, 600 Alabama, San Francisco, CA 94110.
Dr. Clare Gregory's present address is Pet Care Veterinary Hospital, 1370 Fulton Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95401.
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Submitted May 2008; Accepted June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!