Presented in part at the 8th World Congress of Veterinary Anesthesia, Knoxville, TN, September 19, 2003 (Vet Anaesth Analg 31:45–46, 2004 [abstr]).
Use of Propofol–Xylazine and the Anderson Sling Suspension System for Recovery of Horses from Desflurane Anesthesia
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© Copyright 2009 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 927–933, December 2009
How to Cite
STEFFEY, E. P., BROSNAN, R. J., GALUPPO, L. D., MAMA, K. R., IMAI, A., MAXWELL, L. K., COLE, C. A. and STANLEY, S. D. (2009), Use of Propofol–Xylazine and the Anderson Sling Suspension System for Recovery of Horses from Desflurane Anesthesia. Veterinary Surgery, 38: 927–933. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2009.00599.x
Supported by the School of Veterinary Medicine Center for Equine Health with funds provided by the Oak Tree Racing Association, the State of California satellite wagering fund and contributions by private donors, and by a donation of desflurane and propofol by Baxter Health Care.
There is no known conflict of interest by any of the authors related to the drug or sling products reported in this manuscript.
Dr. Imai's current address is Department of Anesthesia, Japan Animal Referral Medical Center, 2-5-8 Kuji, Takatsu-ku, Kawasaki, Kanagawa 213-0032, Japan.
Dr. Maxwell's current address is Department of Physiological Sciences, Center for Veterinary Health Sciences, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK 74078.
Dr. Cole's current address is Professional Services Group, IDEXX Pharmaceuticals Inc., Greensboro, NC 27410.
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Submitted September 2008; Accepted May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!