This work was performed at the College of Veterinary Medicine, North Carolina State University Presented in part at the 2008 ACVS Veterinary Symposium, October 23–25 2008, San Diego, CA
Evaluation of Functional Outcome After BFX® Total Hip Replacement Using a Pressure Sensitive Walkway
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2010
© Copyright 2010 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 71–77, January 2010
How to Cite
LASCELLES, B. D. X., FREIRE, M., ROE, S. C., DePUY, V., SMITH, E. and MARCELLIN-LITTLE, D. J. (2010), Evaluation of Functional Outcome After BFX® Total Hip Replacement Using a Pressure Sensitive Walkway. Veterinary Surgery, 39: 71–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2009.00607.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2010
- Submitted February 2009; Accepted July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!