Data partially presented at the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Surgical Summit, Chicago, IL, October 17–21, 2007 and at the Annual Congress of the International Veterinary Academy of Pain Management, Montreal, Québec, November 1–3, 2007.
Influence of Changes in Body Weight on Peak Vertical Force in Osteoarthritic Dogs: A Possible Bias in Study Outcome
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2010
© Copyright 2010 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 43–47, January 2010
How to Cite
MOREAU, M., TRONCY, É., BICHOT, S. and LUSSIER, B. (2010), Influence of Changes in Body Weight on Peak Vertical Force in Osteoarthritic Dogs: A Possible Bias in Study Outcome. Veterinary Surgery, 39: 43–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2009.00621.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2010
- Submitted July 2008; Accepted January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!