Dr. Cashmore's current address is Veterinary Specialist Centre—Surgery, 14-20 Delhi Road, North Ryde, Sydney, NSW 2113, Australia.
Creation of a Urethral Conduit from a Preputial Indirect Flap in a Dog with Perineal Hypospadias
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2010
© Copyright 2010 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 14–20, January 2010
How to Cite
CASHMORE, R. G. and LADLOW, J. F. (2010), Creation of a Urethral Conduit from a Preputial Indirect Flap in a Dog with Perineal Hypospadias. Veterinary Surgery, 39: 14–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2009.00622.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2010
- Submitted October 2008; Accepted March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!