Femoral Fracture Repair Using a Locking Plate Technique in an Adult Captive Polar Bear (Ursus Maritimus)
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
© Copyright 2010 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 234–238, February 2010
How to Cite
ZIMMERMAN, D. M., DEW, T., DOUGLASS, M. and PEREZ, E. (2010), Femoral Fracture Repair Using a Locking Plate Technique in an Adult Captive Polar Bear (Ursus Maritimus). Veterinary Surgery, 39: 234–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2009.00624.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Submitted March 2009; Accepted October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!