This study was funded in part by a grant provided by Pfizer Animal Health Inc.
Comparison of Short- and Long-term Function and Radiographic Osteoarthrosis in Dogs After Postoperative Physical Rehabilitation and Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy or Lateral Fabellar Suture Stabilization
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2010
© Copyright 2010 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 173–180, February 2010
How to Cite
AU, K. K., GORDON-EVANS, W. J., DUNNING, D., O'DELL-ANDERSON, K. J., KNAP, K. E., GRIFFON, D. and JOHNSON, A. L. (2010), Comparison of Short- and Long-term Function and Radiographic Osteoarthrosis in Dogs After Postoperative Physical Rehabilitation and Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy or Lateral Fabellar Suture Stabilization. Veterinary Surgery, 39: 173–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2009.00628.x
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2010
- Submitted December 2008; Accepted March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!