Presented in part at the 2008 ACVS Symposium Resident's Forum, San Diego, CA October 2008.
Evaluation of Risk Factors for Morbidity and Mortality after Pylorectomy and Gastroduodenostomy in Dogs
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2010
© Copyright 2010 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 261–267, February 2010
How to Cite
EISELE, J., McCLARAN, J. K., RUNGE, J. J., HOLT, D. E., CULP, W. T., LIU, S., LONG, F. and BERGMAN, P. J. (2010), Evaluation of Risk Factors for Morbidity and Mortality after Pylorectomy and Gastroduodenostomy in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 39: 261–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2009.00629.x
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2010
- Submitted December 2008; Accepted April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!