This study was performed at Ghent University.
Risk Factors for Incisional Complications after Exploratory Celiotomy in Horses: Do Skin Staples Increase the Risk?
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
© Copyright 2010 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 616–620, July 2010
How to Cite
Torfs, S., Levet, T., Delesalle, C., Dewulf, J., Vlaminck, L., Pille, F., Lefere, L. and Martens, A. (2010), Risk Factors for Incisional Complications after Exploratory Celiotomy in Horses: Do Skin Staples Increase the Risk?. Veterinary Surgery, 39: 616–620. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2009.00636.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
- Submitted December 2008Accepted May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!