Presented in part at the 2008 American College of Veterinary Surgeons Symposium Resident's Forum, September 23–25, San Diego, CA.
In Vitro Biomechanical Evaluation and Comparison of FiberWire, FiberTape, OrthoFiber, and Nylon Leader Line for Potential Use During Extraarticular Stabilization Of Canine Cruciate Deficient Stifles
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
© Copyright 2010 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 208–215, February 2010
How to Cite
BURGESS, R., ELDER, S., McLAUGHLIN, R. and CONSTABLE, P. (2010), In Vitro Biomechanical Evaluation and Comparison of FiberWire, FiberTape, OrthoFiber, and Nylon Leader Line for Potential Use During Extraarticular Stabilization Of Canine Cruciate Deficient Stifles. Veterinary Surgery, 39: 208–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2009.00637.x
Research was conducted at the Department of Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS 39762.
Funding provided by the Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Mississippi State University.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Submitted January 2009; Accepted May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!