Dr. Burstiner's current affiliation is VCA Cheshire Animal Hospital, Cheshire, CT.
Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Colonization in Personnel Attending a Veterinary Surgery Conference
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2010
© Copyright 2010 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 150–157, February 2010
How to Cite
BURSTINER, L. C., FAIRES, M. and WEESE, J. S. (2010), Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Colonization in Personnel Attending a Veterinary Surgery Conference. Veterinary Surgery, 39: 150–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2009.00638.x
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2010
- Submitted December 2008; Accepted May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!